Dermatology Lead Nurse
Up to £41,000
Magnetic is working with a highly regarded provider of Dermatology Services in the Lincolnshire region to source a Clinical Lead Nurse with substantial post-registration experience in a leadership role in Dermatology services, to provide professional, managerial and clinical leadership for nursing staff
- The Lead Nurse will contribute to the development of a clinical strategy and pathways of care across the Dermatology Services within the region, with a focus on improving the consistency of the patient experience across the services within the region.
- Development of Nursing Services across Dermatology Services, East Region, developing nurses contribution to service redesign and improvement.
- Training and Education: The LN will ensure implementation of the comprehensive induction program. The LN will work with the Service Managers to develop individual programs for continuing clinical and professional development of clinical staff working within the Dermatology Services within the region.
- Clinical Governance and Safety
Lead Nurse essentials:
- Registered clinical practitioner in Dermatology, RGN, NMC registered
- Teaching and assessing in clinical practice
- Experience of effective staff management
- Experience of supporting learning in a clinical environment
- Self-motivated and innovative
- Caring and compassionate
If you are suitably qualified and interested in this role, please send us your CV ASAP in order to be considered.