Operations & Logistics Director in Patient Transport Services
London Area (SW1)
Full Time - 40 hours per week
£60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Magnetic is working with one of the UK’s largest companies to recruit a Director-level Operations/Service Delivery specialist in their Patient Transport Services division
The Operations Director / Service Delivery Director will be responsible for managing, supporting and providing leadership surrounding all delivery aspects of Patient Transport Services
As a senior member of the team, the role will hold corporate responsibility for the strategic direction, corporate policy making and development and delivery of Company Healthcare Services’ and wider objectives. The role holder will also provide excellent service to meet and exceed customer and client needs.
The post holder will maintain and develop business relationships at both strategic and tactical levels and represent the Company with client and internal stakeholders. They will have ownership and be responsible for the strategic direction of the Patient Transport services as well as provide direction for the organic and incremental growth
Responsibilities of the Operations Director:
- Provide strategic and professional leadership to the business including the setting and delivery of performance and business growth targets. This will include developing the scope of business into new areas.
- Drive and facilitate the company’s strategy to cultivate a fully engaged workforce.
- Development of quality assurance processes and procedures
- Maintain the order flow of all people& transportation and manage the customer delivery process
- P&L responsibility for the business, including attainment of profit and revenue targets for current portfolio as a minimum
- Evaluate and review the businesses practices, update and develop process documentation, streamline opportunities, and eliminate non-value added activities;
- Drive the development and cultivation of positive business relationships with customers and suppliers; direct pricing and performance reviews in order to identify service and revenue improvement opportunities and to manage costs;
- Ensure delivery of client KPI’s and achievement of EBITA and PBITA
- Commercial awareness and drive
- Ability to motivate staff and create a people oriented culture
- Emotionally intelligent
- Strong people and customer relationships at a senior level.
- Educated to degree level and/or significant experience
- Experience of managing a large P&L
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Significant experience of operational and service delivery with a hands on approach
- Experience of implanting successful change management
- Have excellent organisational and planning skills; to balance multiple demands in a complex and changing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Substantial experience of managing a large remote team
Full JD on request. If you are an experienced Operations Director with the relevant Patient Transport Services experience, plus strong P&L management and large team/multi-site management, please send me your CV straight away in order to be considered.
Operations Director / Logistics Director / Service Delivery Director / Patient Transport Services