Clinical Team Leader Physiotherapist
£31,000 – £33,000 + NHS pension/terms etc
Hastings, East Sussex
Magnetic is seeking an experienced Physiotherapist for a Clinical Team Leader role with to supervise and mentor a team of Physios, under the leadership of the Clinical Lead and Clinical Service Manager, in a clinic providing advanced assessment, clinical diagnosis and treatment of patients with musculoskeletal problems within a privately run NHS service in the Hastings and Rother area.
They deliver a musculoskeletal physiotherapy service across the surrounding region and aim to make a difference to people’s lives within this community. They also have clinics across Bexhill, Battle and Rye so they are looking for someone who is flexible to work across all locations as and when required. The clinic is open Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm.
Essential characteristics for the Clinical Team Leader Physiotherapist:
- *Diploma/degree qualified Physiotherapist on the HCPC register
- *Evidence of relevant post registration training
- *Post registration experience across a variety of clinical areas
- *Experience of working within NHS at Band 6, or Senior Band 5
- *Strong knowledge within the field of Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
- *Experience of managing own caseload and prioritising and delegating to junior staff.
If you are interested in and suitably qualified for the post, please send us your CV ASAP in order to be considered.